Our Stainless Steel Salty Hull Foam Gun makes it extremely easy to clean and protect your boat from salt spray, dirt, pollution, bird droppings, and more! Our foam gun is perfect for cleaning all external surfaces and materials including but not limited to marine gel coat, fiberglass, paintwork, plastic, polished metal, wood, decks, cushions, masts, and hulls. Foamy suds allow your boat's paint to get a deep and delicate cleaning allowing for a beautiful shine and a superior clean!
- Complete washing starter kit
○ No complicated directions or extra equipment required! Our foam gun easily connects to the standard hose straight out of the box and turns it into a foaming low-pressure washer producing soapy suds instantly - zero extra attachments necessary!
- Stainless steel fittings
○ High-quality stainless steel fittings, quick disconnect, and foaming wand lanyard will never rust or corrode
- Bottle fill lines
○ Take the guesswork out of measuring! The bottle fill lines tell you exactly how much soap and water to use ensuring that you don’t waste OR underestimate ● Quick release disconnect
○ Quickly and easily go from spraying water from the hose to foam spraying with just one click
- Marine life safe and eco friendly
○ All of our products are environmentally safe and biodegradable
- Begin by filling the bottle ¾ fill with water
- Add 4-6 oz of Salty Hull Foaming Boat Soap
- Screw the cap on and swirl to mix
- Set your desired dilution setting depending on how thick you would like your foam 5. Attach your quick release, aim, and shoot!
- Allow the soapy suds to set for 30 seconds (scrub for tough jobs) 7. Remove the quick disconnect and spray with water to wash away soap and residue